Hello blog, it’s been a long time.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Took a trip on the train
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t do new year’s resolutions anymore because I always break them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Several people did
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
A flourishing business. More tattoos. Less poverty.
7. What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 15th The day I quit smoking
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A Christmas tree.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing my mom.
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Blow me (one last kiss) Pink
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, fatter (due to quitting smoking), poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Worked a little more.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stress out. Get angry. Eat candy.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family, same as I do every year.
21. Did you fall in love in 2012?
I did and it’s wonderful.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Two broke girls & Whitney
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
I’ve read a lot of book through the year. I enjoyed them all.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
More time at work, more tattoos and someone to spend my time with.
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Nothing stands out.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 34. I chose not to do anything special this year but my co-workers made it special for me.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting more work done on my tattoos!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Same as usual: comfy casual. I like simple, I don’t do complicated.
32. What kept you sane?
Painting, photography, Nick, my kids at work.
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
Pauline M, the Quebec election and everything that it stood for.
34. Who did you miss?
Jason as I always do.
35. Who was the best new person you met?
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Do what makes you happy.